My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Tuesday, May 13, 2003
3 More Days till Vacation! Well, lets just say as of Friday night, I'm on vacation! By this time next week, I'll be in Nassau. Mike has a prom this Saturday, so I've got my fingers crossed it doesn't rain. Having my new boss come out to see me today where I work (different building than him), hoping that goes well. Well, not much else going on today.. Have a good one.... |