My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, May 07, 2003
 
Back in work...

Ok, I think the workweek should be shortened. Maybe to... like 3 days. This 5 days on, 2 days off has been going on long enough. Lets make every Friday and Monday, Holidays! Lets have parades, floats, bands and those guys in the funny little cars every Monday, and on Fridays, kind of like a Cinco de Mayo celebration every week!

Yeah.... that's it!

Well, my dad did pretty well yesterday. We'll find out next Tuesday night what the results are.

Mike's doing so much better driving his car, that he's been driving on city streets the last 2 days. No big hills or anything, but he's doing great and I'm proud of him.

Well, work calls!