My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Monday, May 12, 2003
Busy Weekend.. Well, one week from now, I'll be on a plane for Florida, and our first cruise of the summer. Showing Mike how to drive standard is going well, and within a few days, he'll be ready to go anywhere.... assuming he listens to me and doesn't give me the "I know it all" attitude. Speaking of Mike, he's got a prom to go to this Saturday.. I can't wait. He always looks so good when he's dressed up! I'm hoping for a busy week so it goes by quickly... but you know how it goes, when you want a busy one, you get a slow one. Till tomorrow... |