My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Thursday, May 15, 2003
My Dad... The word is that the tumor is quite large, it's in his pharanx (not sure if I spelled that right), it's eaten some of his jawbone, it's in his tongue, cheek, and neck muscles. The doctor says it may or may not be operable, and he's sending us to a very good specialist. At best he'll have to have some radiation treatments... and I dread that, as I hate to see my dad sick. This has totally taken the excitement out of my vacation next week. Hopefully, when I get there, I can have some fun. Looks like after tomorrow's blog, there won't be another till Wednesday the 28th. Till tomorrow..... |