My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Tuesday, May 06, 2003
Ya gotta love an Aussie accent! I've been listening and watching something like MTV over the internet from Australia recently, and it's so great! It's at: http://www.thebasement.com.au and it's exactly what MTV used to be and should STILL be! Great music videos, excellent VJ's... just right. The VJ's for the morning show for them (5-6pm for us) are Doug and Quinno, with Penne doing the news. I've emailed the VJ's and they've said hi to me, called me "Bubbles", and bantered back and forth with me. I'm off from work today, taking my dad in to the doctors where they have to put him out to do a biopsy on something in his mouth, near his throat. I'm pretty worried... but I have my fingers crossed. Anyways, no more time for this morning.... later........ |