My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Monday, June 16, 2003
 
Countdown..

Two different countdowns are in effect.
1. My dad has his cancer opertion tomorrow. Friday, we went to see the doctor one last time and he explained it was going to be a 6-8 hour operation, and what each of the 3 surgeons would be doing. It's going to be a LONG day tomorrow.... and I'm taking a half day on Wednesday to see him.

2. One week from today, we leave for our second cruise. By that time, my dad should be a lot better and almost ready to come home.

Friday night I went to play cards with an old friend of mine from The Torrington Company, and some friends of his and had a blast. Lost a small amount of money.. but so goes life.

Finally, we've gotten some nice weather. The whole weekend was perfect, especially yesterday, Fathers Day. My son and daughter gave me a nice stainless steel drink shaker, and two real nice hand painted martini glasses. It was a great idea for a gift.... *S*

The blogs may be intermittent this week, and non-existant next week because of circumstances noted above.

Enjoy the week.