My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, June 11, 2003
 
Missing: AC Cobra...

My friend Ray bought an AC Cobra Replica a few months back, a VERY expensive sports car and the day he got it registered, gave it to a sports car specialist in Massachusetts to go over with a fine toothcomb to make sure everything was ok. It's been there for QUITE some time now, and the guy was supposed to deliver it about 3 times now and was always a no-show.
Last night, Ray called me up and said "Lets take a ride to Springfield to see if we can find this guy".

So... we drive the hour plus to this guy's house, and he's not there, nor is Ray's car (or the trailer it's supposed to be on). Ray says, last he knew it was at a body shop getting detailed, so maybe the trailer/car is there (though we have no clue where that is). We wait an hour and a half and the guy never shows, so we go home.

I truly feel bad for Ray, I wish he had his car. He's worked hard for this, and nice days come and go without him being able to drive it.

Thought for the day "Be thankful for what you've got".