My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Thursday, June 12, 2003
New Blog Anyone? Well, I started a new blog called W(h)ine Spot, and Aaron, my friend from work and I will be posting news of the ridiculous, our personal observations of the stupidly obvious, and just plain anything that comes to mind. Well I called Ray last night, still no word from the guy working on his Cobra. They've set the date for my dad's operation...next Tuesday, so there'll be no blog on that day. More rain today.. gee, it hasn't rained here in mere hours! |