My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Tuesday, June 10, 2003
Sunshine at last! Well, today seems to be the first day in over a month with 100% sunshine! All Hail Sunshine! The sun actually came out yesterday late afternoon, just in time for me to get home and mow the lawn. Since we've had so much rain, it's been growing incredibly fast. We got some good news yesterday, my brother drove his wife's car for the first time in a year! (it's been a year since his serious auto accident) Well, time to get to work..... |