My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Thursday, July 10, 2003
 
Agavero Tequila & Cupid

While on a recent vacation in Cozumel Mexico, I tried, at a tequila bar, something called Agavero. Now, Agavero is kind of a "tequila liquor", and it was excellent, so I brought back 3 small (nip) bottles and gave one to my friend Dave, and one to Aaron. Both loved it as I do.

Yesterday, I look online to see if Agavero is available in the US and it is! Then I find out, the "secret ingredient" is essence of Damiana Flower. So... I look up in Yahoo, this essence of Damiana Flower and find this:

The "love joint". Damiana gives a marihuana-like high; it is a mildly sexual, erotic stimulant. Passion-flower amplifies the effect of Damiana. Passion Flower is also a MAO-inhibitor.

I'm going looking for a bottle today! *laughing*

Cupid:

That was the most disgusting display of male bashing I've ever seen.
The girl that's looking for a man, and her two best friends intentionally humiliated a nice guy, who had one child that was living far from him when he mentioned that he could only visit the child about 5 weeks out of the year (and he says he was paying support).

The three girls were so arrogant, nasty and humiliating.... that it just dripped from them. (they WONDER why this girl is still single???)

It was awful, and I won't watch it again.