My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Wednesday, July 09, 2003
All better now! Well, I did end up going home after a half day of work yesterday.. wasn't just the migraine, but it was over 84 degrees in my office (yes, I've called it in). I feel a lot better this morning, and planning on a full and busy day. I see in the news, that "The Bachelorette" is being paid $1M to let ABC videotape her wedding. Hell, they could have taped mine for $500 and gotten a deal! Well, rain coming today, and we really need it as it's been dry for the past 3 weeks. Enjoy your day.... |