My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Tuesday, July 08, 2003
Brother, can you spare an Advil? Well, I awoke with such a migraine today, I may just go back home. I didn't get much sleep last night and that probably contributed to it. Another day in the 90's today, and with humidity at it's highest, it's going to be an awful one today. It seems already, I need a vacation! *laughing* Have a great day... |