My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Thursday, July 17, 2003
Busy day today.. Well, today I have to run to 3 different locations to set up some remote printers. It's a BEAUTIFUL day to be on the road, so it should be nice. Also, it's my wife's birthday tomorrow.. and all she can tell me she wants is to go out to dinner at Olive Garden. Ok, so that's easy enough.. but NOT enough! Oh well, I'll think of something soon. File this under "When it rains, it pours". Last week, my new supervisor's wife had a baby. They now have SEVEN kids! (three from previous marriages for them both, and this one of their own), and this week, he gets appendicitus and is in the hospital with her home alone with 7 kids. I can't even imagine.... More news as it happens! |