My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, July 30, 2003
 
Hump-Day

I'm going to steal a page from LQ's Blog, and say hi to a few people:

Heya LQ! *S* Keep a smile on your face and never let 'em see you sweat!

Yo, Bubba! I so miss working with you.. which leads me into....

Curt! I miss working with you too (and Dot), but I still don't like Pickled Peaches! (don't ask!)

Tim, Yep... we're both sluts, I know bud... you remind me all the time *LOL*

I know I've said it before, but these three guys were the absolute BEST people I could ever work with, and I'm fortunate to call them friends.

Hiya lil o ! Hope Fred's doing well! *S*

Aaron, get back from vacation you slacker, I have nobody to do lunch with! *L*

Hi Sarah! (my daughter) Clean your room! *L*

Have a great one!