My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Tuesday, July 22, 2003
 
The NEW (and improved) car hunt begins!

Well, my daughter's seriously looking for another car now, so last night we went to the Mazda dealer where we bought my son's car, and lo and behold, there's an exact replica of my sons car, but in a 2003 model. I test drove the 5-speed, and it's the same as my sons, but then we test drove the automatic with the tiptronic transmission, and daughter fell in love with it! I gotta admit, I liked it a lot too. So, the salesman gave us his best price, and we're thinking about it.

Well, it wouldn't be the GHO week (Greater Hartford Open golf tournament) without a week full of rain *laughing*. Supposed to rain all week, but hopefully the weekend will be salvaged. It's hard to remember a year without rain during the tournament.

Dad goes for his first Radiation Therapy today, though it might just be a consultation with the doctor. We'll find out at 11am as I'm going with him (and it's at the hospital where I work).

Have a good one...