My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, July 23, 2003
 
New Car Redux

Well, it looks like daughter is buying the car after all! She test drove a Honda Civic yesterday, and didn't like how it felt or looked, so she called the Mazda dealer and put a hold on the Protege ES, that's EXACTLY the same car as my son's, except for newer wheels, automatic transmission and a 6-CD changer. It's nice to see the excitement in her eyes *S*

Went with my dad yesterday to the Radiologic Oncology office where I work to have a consultation about his radiation therapy, due to start next week. The doctor went over what would happen (5 days a week treatment, for 6 weeks) and the side effects. They then created a mask for him, that he'll put on before the treatment that pinpoints where the radiation is to go. All in all, I think he's kinda scared, but will be glad when it's over.

Taking a half day off by the way, to go with daughter to sign papers for the car. *S*

Till the next wave....