My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Wednesday, July 16, 2003
No news is good news.. Well, yesterday was a pretty "blah" day. Not a whole lot went on to write about. I was watching TV with my daughter last night, and a guy on TV said "... and she disappeared into thin air". How come nobody disappears into thick air? Enquiring minds want to know! Going to be the day from hell at work, so I'm going to cut this short. "Take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice" Sydney Friedman, in MASH |