My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Tuesday, July 01, 2003
Sunshine, a new concept Well, the sun's been out for 2 days in a row now, and it's not expected to rain again till maybe Sunday. Finally, SUMMER! As usual, yesterday was the day from hell at work, but thanks to two great people, Aaron and Roger from work, it was MUCH easier to deal with. Sometimes I think one can measure him/herself through the "quality" of ones friends, not the quantity. If that's so, I'm doing great! Dad's still doing well, and mom is doting on him more than she ever has (at least in my memory). Till I type again.... |