My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Friday, July 11, 2003
 
TGIF Again!

Well, I've ordered 2 bottles of Agavero from a store that gets it. One for me, and my friend Dave wants one too.

The whole family was home for once last night (GASP!) and it was great having everyone home at the same time for once. I realize it's going to happen less and less as time goes on... so I'm enjoying it while I can.

I was flipping back and forth during commercials of CSI to something on the History Channel, about the history of comic book superheroes. It was actually pretty interesting, I never realized how many people drew Superman, and what it took to create a comic book. You have to realize, most of the best superheroes began during the great depression.

Well, no big plans yet for the weekend, but I may go see "The Leauge of Extraordinary Gentlemen".

By the way...

I've added a new site to my "Other blogs I read" at left. LQ's Blog is very nice. Take a look when you get a chance!

Till the next wave.....