My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, July 18, 2003
Weekend Update... Well, today looks to be a busy one at work again.. and TGIF! Tomorrow, I'm taking a ride with a great friend of mine to Vermont to pick something up, then back to town and meeting up with his and my wife to go to dinner for my wife's birthday (actually today, but celebrating tomorrow). Did I mention, we're leaving at 4am! *laugh* Wife and daughter are going to the beach today.. I hope they have nice weather! You know.... sometimes, having a window in your office works against you. It's beautiful outside right now and all I want to do is go home! *L* Oh, I picked up my Agavero Tequila-liquor. The store owner had never tried it so we opened my bottle for him to try and his eyes went wide and he was very shocked at how good it was. Needless to say, he's got a bottle on order for himself I'm sure. Have a great weekend!..... |