My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Monday, July 28, 2003
Weekends are too short... I took a half day off Friday, hoping to do something with my daughter, but when I called her, she was going to be home a bit late from work (she gets out around 11), so I told her I'd be at home waiting. She never came in till 2:30, and within seconds a friend called her on the phone and off she went to the mall. A half vacation day wasted twiddling my thumbs. I took the wife to see Pirates of the Caribbean Saturday night, and was completely shocked. I don't think I've seen a better movie in years! Honestly, from the opening to the ending, the movie was incredibly well acted (Johnny Depp was outstanding), it never lagged at all, had a great plot and kept you wondering through the whole thing, not to mention some superb special effects that you don't even realize till the movie's over! I give it 5 Stars! This is the week dad starts his radiation therapy, so we're all hoping that goes well. Supposed to be a great week, weather-wise... have a good one! |