My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, August 29, 2003
Finally, a long weekend! Well, it's Labor Day Weekend, and hopefully we'll get some nice weather for it. Not sure what we're going to do if anything, but a day off is a day off! Ray's doing a GREAT job on the house! I can't wait till he's finished. He's power-washing the deck today, and staining it next week (it's quite a large deck). I just looked at the work calendar and noticed, we also have Columbus Day and Veteran's Day off! (personally, I think only veterans should have veterans day off, even though I'm not a veteran) Oh, did I mention, the ADT security system in work is STILL partly screwed up! Go figure. Well, more as I think of it.... have a great Holiday Weekend! |