My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, August 27, 2003
 
Missing Post

Ok, I was home sick yesterday, so I didn't write an entry. Today, I feel better and maybe I'll make up for it (maybe not).

We have a long holiday weekend coming up, and not sure what we're going to do... hopefully have a nice cookout.

My friend Ray's beginning work on the outside of my house (Ray's a painter by trade) and we need all the windows painted, our front door frame, garage doors and deck power-washed and stained. Ray's the best, so I know it'll be done right, and will last.

Ray's a great friend, and we both LOVE UCONN Basketball, both mens and womens. He usually comes over just about every game to watch the mens games with me. This spring he bought himself an AC Cobra replica, a GORGEOUS car.. but sadly he's had his share of problems with it. He's probably one of the hardest working guys I know (physically wise), and also the most meticulous painters I've ever seen. He normally does houses in the quarter million to multi-million dollar houses because of his talent, but he works long hours, and it's physically demanding.

I saw a funny quote this morning " I hated going to weddings. All the grandmas would poke me saying "You're next." They stopped that when I started doing it to them at funerals"

And a funny for today:

Women believe if a pet cat strays, it's because of a lack of affection at home.

Women believe if a pet dog strays, it's because of lack of attention at home.

Women believe if a woman strays, it's because of lack of attention at home.

Women believe if a man strays, it's because men are pigs.


Enjoy.........