My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Tuesday, August 12, 2003
 
Will it ever stop raining?

Well, not much new since yesterday... but:

My work cell phone died, and going to get a new one, they don't make the Motorola Star-Tac anymore, and the company we deal with doesn't have a flip-phone at all now, so the telephone person dug up a REAL old Star-Tac to try to make work for me (insert groaning noise here).

Talked to wife about Vegas trip, she got the week off tentatively, but I went to check airfare again, and what do you think happens? Of course, it goes up by at least $30/person. We also talked about a cruise in January that wife's co-worker is going on. I don't know if I want to wait that long, and the last time we went on a winter vacation, we got stuck in Atlanta for 3 days because of a blizzard up here and I ended up spending a few days with the woman from HELL because of it (like I control the weather). What happens now, is totally up to her, but if she bags on going at all, I'll go by myself.

Waving to LQ, Bubba and Ozzie!

Well, as Arnold says, "Hasta la Vista, Baby!"