My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Thursday, August 21, 2003
*yawn* I need a nap... I've been feeling kinda tired lately... not sure why. Maybe I just need a Saturday till like 10am or something (that's REAL late for me). Looking at the possibility of going to a car-show with my son on Saturday. Supposed to be a good one. I'd like to do more things like this with my son... hopefully this will be good for us both. Listening on the radio right now about a woman in California cooking a hotdog in a microwave, it blew up (they didn't say, hotdog or microwave) and the house caught fire and burnt down! Those Californians do everything big, even cooking hotdogs! Went to see dad last night with the family, as it was his birthday... he looks real good considering what he's been through. We gave him exactly what he wanted, one of those PUR water filters that go on the fawcett, and some spare filters. Brother and sister in law were there too, and it was nice having the family together. I'm honestly not sure how many of these get-togethers we have left, being whole like this... and it's beginning to sadden me to think about it. I guess we always figure our parents will be there... and it's sad to think they won't, and the realization slips in. Funny story, my mom tells us her answering machine kickes in sometimes at night without ringing at about 1am, with my daughter's voice... "Hi, we can't come to the phone right now......" and scares the heck out of her. May have to get her a new answering machine... this one seems haunted! Hey, don't forget to leave a comment once in a while so I know you're looking at my blog! *S* Well, happy Thursday all.... |