My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Thursday, October 09, 2003
Caution: Long Weekend Ahead! Yep, I have Monday off.. would it sound bad that "I need a day off"? *L* Sarah (daughter) had parent-teacher conferences last night, so I called Greg (her boyfriend) and asked him to come over to watch the Red Sox-Yankees game. Of course, he whined "are you going to bust on me" (I love teasing him about the Red Sox, he's a big fan) and I told him "Heck, even at my worst I wouldn't be a Yankees fan!" *L* So he came over and it was fun. He's a great guy, and I'm real happy Sarah's with him. Other than that, I'm hoping that Aaron decides today to go to Jack Daniels with me.... it should be a blast if we go, and he definitely needs some decompression. I'm also having a cookout on Saturday night with Dave, Aaron and my brother.. I'm cooking up some venison I have, and also I have some "moose steaks". Yes, you read that right. Should be fun. Work calls... have a great day! |