My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Wednesday, October 15, 2003
Hump-Day comes early... Well, another hump-day is here. Tonight, I'll be going to a great restaurant for wings and beer with my wife, to meet Aaron and another lady from work (she works in a different location), that I want Aaron to meet. She actually works in one of the offices that I support. She's REALLY funny, and Aaron's already spoken to her on the phone, and we'll see what happens. Watched the Red Sox lose again last night... wondering if they'll EVER win against the Yankees! *laughing* *laughing* Aaron called last night to tell me he had gotten in the mail, his "Tennessee Squire" information (I had submitted his name at Jack Daniels). He now, like me, owns a 1 inch plot of land on Jack Daniels property! We definitely have to take a road trip *L* More as it happens..... |