My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Wednesday, October 22, 2003
In a blues kinda mood... Yeah, I've been feeling "emotionally drained" lately... and not sure why. Some things in work are bothering me, but work's not here to make me happy, that's for sure. Ever get tired of working with idiots? Did I mention I finished the 4th Dan Brown book, Deception Point? As with all the others, it takes place in just around 24 hours, and is outstanding. (Hey Bruce, how do you like the book I leant you?) Do you realize, that we're supposed to get SNOW SHOWERS tonight? Sheesh, I want summer back! Although, the trees are changing quickly this year. The colors are awesome when the sun's out. Are you a cheapskate? Take the cheapskate test BTW, there's a new post in Whinespot I posted this morning. (see link at side) Well.. work calls. TTFN.... |