My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Monday, October 27, 2003
 
Oh no, is it Monday already?

This weekend went WAY too fast!

Went out and had some great Mex food Friday night with Aaron, then went to see "Kill Bill". That was by far, the STRANGEST movie I've ever seen in my life! (and yes, I'll go see Part II)

Picked up my new PC on Saturday, and it's fast as hell.... and now I'm just installing all my software on it. I've already installed about 13 out of 18 major pieces of software on it. Should go well I think.
Downloaded a demo of a new game called "Halo", that's supposed to be outstanding... but it didn't do a thing for me. I hate when that happens..

So far, looks like this may be a relatively quiet week in work... but then again, looks ARE deceiving!

Hope everyone had a great weekend....