My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Tuesday, October 21, 2003
Out yesterday.. didja miss me? Was out sick yesterday, so no blog. Was an uneventful weekend, other than I got the Matrix Reloaded movie. I'm kinda disappointed with the second DVD, as it's got a few good thing, but I'm sure there's gobs of room left over that they could still have used. It was interesting however how they did the big "highway chase scene". I think I'm buying a new home PC this weekend coming. Looking at a 3GHz PC with the best ASUS motherboard, dual pipeline RAM.. gobs of goodies, and pretty inexpensive. I'll also get a device that lets me connect both PC's to one monitor, KB and mouse. Man Survives fall over Niagra Falls with nothing but his clothes. First EVER to do that! See story here Oh, I see there's commercials now for a "female Viagra"!!! About time! *L* Watch and see how many husbands buy THAT and slip it in their wives coffee/tea! Well, lots to do because I was out yesterday. |