My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, October 29, 2003
 
Rainy Humpday

Well it's absolutely POURING outside today.. though, from tomorrow through the weekend, it's supposed to be gorgeous. Temps around 70, sunshine.... drat, I may have to do yardwork! *L*
Bad news is, the rain is washing away a lot of the beautifully colored leaves. So goes life.... though I'd gladly send some of this rain out west where they need it.

Friday is my brother Bruce's 50th birthday! What an old fart!!! (yes, I'm the younger and much better looking one)
Bruce and I have had a rough time over the years.... but for probably the last 5 years, we've never been closer, and I'm very, very glad for that. (but I'm still better looking!)

Looking in the paper yesterday, Airfare from NYC to Paris is down to $209 !!! Can you believe that? Even better, from our airport in CT, air from here to Paris is only $249 ! I wish I could go to Paris again..... I love visiting Europe.

TTFN.....