My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, October 03, 2003
TGIF, again Well, it's Friday thank goodness. It's been a hell of a week in work after being away for a week. Still cold as heck though, almost down to freezing this morning. Saying hi to some people that've emailed me recently.. Heya Curt! How's them Pickled Peaches down yonder? *L* Hiya Bob N, was great to talk to you last night. Yo, Bubba.. where ya been bud? Hey Aaron, See ya for lunch today! I was supposed to go to some races tomorrow, but it looks like rain will wash them out. I also have to pick up some wood a friend is giving me for free this weekend, should be enough for my woodstove for the entire winter! How about Rush Limbaugh yesterday! Says something pretty negligable on ESPN, and gets into a major "shitstorm", and resigns from ESPN, THEN gets accused in some drug thing in Florida. Curious though.. there's not a single item on CNN about him this morning. Well, work's busy already, so have a great weekend. |