My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Friday, October 17, 2003
 
TGIF, once more!

I can't believe the Red Sox lost in 11 innings! I went to bed and they were up 4 to 1. Go figure.

Went to a good friend's wake last night.. she was younger than me, and fell down some stairs. Saw the guy that was best man in my wedding there. Talk about mixed feelings.. (long story).

Work's getting pretty busy lately.. and it looks like money for training is finally coming our way. Looks like I'll be taking some Cisco Router training, and another yet to be announced class.

I've got to make some calls when I get home from work today (good reminder putting them here) to have my chimney cleaned, furnace cleaned, and get some quotes to have some big trees removed from my backyard.

Looks like Carnival Cruise lines has been hit with two bad things this week. First, a fire while building one of their new ships in Italy, then a cruise this past week in which a bunch of people got sick out of Galveston! (Glad I cruise Royal Caribbean!)

Have a great weekend...