My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Monday, October 06, 2003
The week begins.... I finished the book "The DaVinci Code" yesterday, and the more I think about it, the more intrigued I am about the book. I mean, as it is, the book was outstanding, probably the best book I've ever read, but it makes you think after reading the book. I wondered how much of it was true, until I brought up a picture online of "The Last Supper", and was in awe. You look, and tell me if you see something odd in the picture. Click here to see the picture This weekend went by quickly. Went to see a movie with Dave Saturday night, and saw "Underworld". It stunk, except for Kate Beckinsdale, whom I think is a hottie, especially with that british accent! Thanks to my friend Ray, I have enough wood now to last the whole winter for my woodstove (and thanks to Dave for lending me his truck to pick it up!) Well, work calls... have a great day! |