My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Thursday, November 20, 2003
 
Early Friday Post

Well, it's Thursday night and I'm posting for Friday, as I'm going to be busy tomorrow morning.

First of all, let me show you picture of my bud, Bubba
This picture was taken (in Pulaski, TN) at about 3am, after trying to do a server upgrade that we both had never done before. (I think he's calling for help, maybe the mental kind!)

By the way, does anyone (other than Bubba) know what Pulaski TN is famous for?

Not sure what's planned for the weekend, probably just cleaning up the house for the big Turkey Day Event.

Hoping you have a good one!