My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, November 12, 2003
 
Hump-Day Already!

It was a wonderful day off yesterday.. went to a real big mall, a bit further away with Sarah (my daughter), and bought my wife's Christmas present! It's something I'm POSITIVE she'll love, and can't wait to see the look on her face when she opens it. *S*

I love shopping with my little girl (my little girl is almost 22 now). We had a blast, then did lunch.

We talked a little bit, and I asked her if she had discussed marriage yet with her boyfriend, and was totally shocked to hear her say yes! (not nearly as shocked as her mother was when I told her. She just about FLIPPED!)
I know for a fact, on her wedding day, I'll be a puddle of tears to lose my baby. *sigh*

Moving right along....
Work work work work work......

Have a great day!