My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Thursday, November 20, 2003
 
Is it Friday yet?

One more day to go till Friday.. I can't wait.

Still raining here, but it's supposed to stop this morning.

Hey Bubba, now that I put a link to your blog on the left here, you don't update it! What gives??

Going to be a busy day today.. got some things to do here in WH, then off to one of our dental clinics to install a new printer, and change all the PC's printer config's, then to a meeting in Farmington.

UCONN won last night! Win #2 as they beat Nevada. Next game, Saturday against Sacred Heart.

I'm constantly amazed at how the state (where I work) loves to waste money. I try to save it every place possible, only in some instances to be told "No problem, just do it". Just pisses me off, as it's MY money too!

I can't wait till next week, when I have a 4 day weekend!!!

Hey Mike in Huntspatch, you still reading?

Ever want to know where ice cream cones come from? *L*

Till the next wave....