My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, November 19, 2003
 
Rain, Rain Everywhere..

It's going to rain hard today.. probably get an inch or two of the wet stuff. Hopefully we'll see the sun soon.

I forgot to mention yesterday, on Monday night, daughter was working on a tshirt for school (she's a high school algebra teacher), that was for "School Pride Week". She was going to print off some math symbols, and a big "Math Department" and try to trace it on the shirt. I suggested she make some Iron-On's, and make it look real good. She loved the idea and ran out to get some iron on transfers.
She came home, and I used my techincal prowess to reverse the symbols/words so they would come out the right way, and voila!
The Shirt!

Not much more to report today.....