My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, November 14, 2003
TGIF, Again! Believe it or not, my neck's still a bit sore. Yesterday, it was about 75% better, but today it's no better than that. Oh well.... I took Mike's (my son) PC down and blew away the O/S last night and started installing XP Pro. The thing was so bad, he had Win98, that there was so many programs that seemed to install themselves on it, I couldn't get rid of them fast enough. All things somehow that he must have inadvertantly downloaded from the net. I hadn't realized though, that after installing XP, there's almost 100MB of patches that have to be installed *groan* Should be finished tonight hopefully so he can have it back. Picked up my new timesheet in work yesterday, and while I used to keep meticulous track of my "comp time" earned, all of a sudden, it jumped up like 2 days, and I have no clue where they came from *L* You don't think for a moment I'll call and complain of course. *S* The wind is finally calming down. Yesterday I thought the windows were going to get blown/sucked right out of the building I work in it was so bad! Probably dropped a bunch more leaves in my backyard though.. (if I'm lucky, it blew them OUT!, but I doubt it). Well, off to my Friday! Have a great weekend.... |