My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Tuesday, November 25, 2003
 
Thank God Yesterday's Over!

I used a half a tank of gas for work yesterday! *L*
I had to go from work, to another office, to an eye doctor appt, to the main office, then back to my office. Must have been over a hundred miles for cripes sake! *L*

Work was just out of control yesterday.. must be the holidays approaching. I'll be glad when it's 4pm on Wednesday.

I downloaded a game off the net, America's Army (www.americasarmy.com) that's 660MB in size (took 5+ hours) and is absolutely AMAZING!
It's a game written by and for the Army, and I suppose is a great enlistment tool. I finished basic training last night and finally got to play online against others. What an unbelievable game! More on it later.

Hey Paul, you coming to CT to get those clock parts??? Let me know man, I'd love to see you.

As written above, I went to the eye doctor yesterday (I had LASIK in Feb 2002 and checkups are free), and when I got there found out the free checkups are over. This was a "MAJOR" eye exam. Well, nobody told me that when I booked (they sent me a card), and told me it'd take over 2 hours. I was livid. I stormed out saying I'd reschedule. I'm not upset at it not being free (insurance pays for an exam), but that they never told me it'd be 2 hours. I don't have that kind of time this week.

Well, Thursday is Thanksgiving, and the whole family will be at my house.

Except for Sarah, my daughter.
She'll be at her boyfriends' parents house. This is the first year ever that the family hasn't all been there, and it's going to feel weird.

Well, work calls.... have a good one!