My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Thursday, November 06, 2003
 
Why didn't someone stop me???

I honestly think only an idiot would start a diet just as the holiday season starts. After one day, I'm considering bagging the whole idea till January 1st (though I'd still carefully watch what I eat).
We have a birthday party to go to tonight, it's Dave's wife's birthday, which will mean cake, beer.. etc.
And I have an incredible migraine today. I took 4 Advils, and I'm hoping they kick in or I'm going to go home.

Well, I'm not in the mood for typing much more... so have a great day.