My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, December 05, 2003
12+ Inches Expected! Ok, now that you've got your mind out of the gutter....... Went to dinner with a friend of mine I used to work with last night at a place called "Jakes Steak and Seafood", and I was incredibly surprised as it was outstanding! I had never been there before, it had changed names a while back with new owners. It's someplace I'll definitely go again. Yesterday was one of the busiest days yet in work. Everything seemed to be dying... Hard Drives, CD-ROM drives, CPU fans.... sheesh, I need a vacation! *L* Snow's supposed to start early this afternoon.. and by Sunday morning we may have upwards of a foot! Glad I have a 4X4! Hey Bruce, if you read this, bring the DVD of Pirates of the Caribbean down earlier (maybe sometime today) so I can watch it tomorrow while it snows!!! Well, work calls and it's been a REAL busy day already! |