My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Wednesday, December 17, 2003
Back to work.... Well, I'm back to work again.. still not feeling 100%, but I can't remember being out of work for 3 days in a row in my entire life! I stole this from LQ (but I know she'll forgive me). It's a great story how women with big breasts are smarter! *S* While I'm stealing things, I stole this from my bud Paul. He'll also forgive me *L* No explanation, just turn up your sound card. You know, staying home a couple of days during the week, you get to learn that there's NOTHING good on tv during the day! Good Grief! Even Jerry Springer is starting to get boring *L* Naps start to look fun.... Well, I have to run.. work calls. TTFN |