My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Tuesday, December 09, 2003
 
Christmas Parties..

Today is our department Christmas Party from noon to 2pm, and after that I'm heading home. I have a couple of stops on the way home for some Christmas stuff, so it'll be nice to get out early. I got a real great grab-bag gift for the party, but I can't say what it is here, cause Aaron's in on the grab-bag too and he reads my blog! *L*

Well, the Christmas tree is up at home, I guess it's time to put on the lights and ornaments (unlike 2 years ago when the tree went up, lights never got put on and only about 3 ornaments made it on!) *L*

Yo, Bubba.... have you seen The first redneck on the moon?

Well, work's calling.. more as I think of it!