My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, December 31, 2003
 
Happy New Year!

Lets start off with a joke....

3 young boys were trying to figure out whose dad was the best:
The first boy said, "my dad is so good he can shoot an arrow run after it, get in front of it and catch it in his bare hand."

The second boy said, "my dad is so good that he can shoot a gun, run after the bullet, get in front of it and catch it in his bare hand."

The third boy said, "I've got you both beat, my dad so good because he works for the state of Connecticut. He gets off work at 5:00pm and is home by 4:30pm."


Now that you're in a good mood.. I'm sure everyone's asking what I'm doing for New Years Eve. We're going to my friend Ray's house (lives about 1/4 mile from my house) for dinner, a movie and to toast in the new year.
No work until next Monday, so no blog most likely.

Hey Paul, did you get your new broadband connection to work right???
Hey Bruce, what're you doing tonight?
Hey Mike H, where've you been??? Call me sometime!

Oh, I finally got my "Get Fuzzy" page a day calendar last night.... that comic just kills me! *L*

Well, work calls.... See you next year!