My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, December 24, 2003
 
Merry Christmas


Well, Christmas Eve is here. It's raining, and in the 40's so there won't be a "White Christmas".
I'm only in work till about noon today, then home to work on food for mom's house tonight.
My daughter's boyfriend is even coming with us tonight, which should be very special.

My thoughts continue to go back to the family two houses down that lost their father and husband 3 nights ago... 'nuff said.

Work should be pretty slow today (for once), so I'm planning on making the most of it. I have a few small things to do, then check out all the foodstuff that people have made and are sharing.

Ok, SOMEONE had to do it, check out Merry-Christmas.com!

And this page, has EVERYTHING about Christmas and Santa! Be sure to check out the "North Pole" section!

Well, not much more to say right now..... but be safe!