My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Monday, December 08, 2003
Monday, Monday.... I hate Mondays. Especially COLD ones! We actually got about 9-10 inches of snow this weekend, and wouldn't you know it... my snowblower went on the blink! It's now in the shop, and of course because of the big storm, it'll be about 10 days till it's ready (keep your fingers crossed for NO snow till then!) Thanks to my brother in law (who has a plow), my son and I.. we got everything done. Especially for you Bubba, The Redneck Christmas Tree Other than snow removal, I didn't do too much this weekend. Played a bunch of games of "Americas Army" online and had fun there. My son installed it on his PC, and got through a section (advanced marksmanship training) his first time trying! (he had to do it again and did it twice actually in a row) I've tried a couple dozen times and can't get through. So, I asked him to do it for me (gets you better stuff in the game), and don't you know... he can't repeat it! Go figure. Tomorrow's our office Christmas Party from noon to 2 pm. Guess I'll just go home after it instead of coming back here to work (opposite direction to home). Hopefully, today won't be too busy. Hey Bruce, you reading that book I gave you yet? My daughter's got a cold and spent most all weekend in bed... poor baby.... I hate seeing her sick *frown* A funny for today: THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK: Indubitably Innovative Preliminary Proliferation Cinnamon THINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK: Specificity British Constitution Passive-aggressive disorder Loquacious Transubstantiate THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK: Thanks, but I don't want to have sex Nope, no more booze for me Sorry, but you're not really my type Good evening officer, isn't it lovely out tonight Oh, I just couldn't. No one wants to hear me sing |