My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Thursday, December 04, 2003
Snow Coming! Well, the weatherman says we're due for maybe up to 6 inches of snow between tomorrow and Saturday. Break out the shovels, scrapers, and boots. Update, they say up to a foot of snow now! Went to a Christmas Party last night for the computer club I belong to. There was plenty of pizza and beer to go around, and everyone had a great time. Today, I'm doing lunch with a friend, then dinner with a different friend I used to work with. Tomorrow night a bunch of us from work are going out to a bar for a few drinks. Goodness this season is already busy as heck! *L* You know I still have this darn sore neck! I'm going to have to go see my doctor about it as I've now had it for 3 weeks or so. Not too much more to report today.... Later... |