My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Friday, December 12, 2003
 
The SnowBlower Gods have smiled upon me!

There was a call on the answering machine when I got home yesterday, the snowblower was ready (6 days early from their estimate!)
Not only that, when I brought it in, they told me it was going to be $X plus parts, and it was well less than the original $X !
All that, and we're supposed to get a WHOPPER of a storm Sunday night now. I must be living right *L*

On the other hand, I absolutely HATE wearing my suit. When we go on cruises, on formal night I can't wait to get out of it after dinner. It's the only time I ever wear it.
Now, tonight I'm told I have to wear it to wife's company Christmas Party!!! (insert groaning noises here)
Had I known this party was going to be formal, I'd have never agreed to go. Really.

Here's a nice online Christmas Card Enjoy

Lunch with Aaron today and we're going to do a bit of shopping, tomorrow going to a computer show with my son.. should be a nice weekend (except for tonight).

Have I mentioned, I hate wearing a suit?

A few funnies for today:

Marriage changes passion, suddenly you're in bed with a relative.
I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it, so I said "Implants?"
Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants.
I don't do drugs, I get the same effect just standing up fast.
Sign in a Chinese Pet Store: "Buy one dog, get one flea..."
I have my own little world. But it's OK, they know me here.
I got a sweater for Christmas, I really wanted a screamer or a moaner.
If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
I don't approve of political jokes, I've seen too many of them get elected.
There are two sides to every divorce: Yours and shithead's.
I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore I am perfect.
Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.
How come we choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?
Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant like having a peeing section in a swimming pool?
Why is it that most nudists are people you don't want to see naked?
Snowmen fall from Heaven unassembled.
Every time I walk into a singles bar I can hear Mom's wise words: "Don't pick that up, you don't know where it's been!"

Have I mentioned, I hate wearing a suit?

Oh, and check out my whinespot website today (link at left).

TTFN