My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Thursday, December 18, 2003
Well, almost the weekend... Welcome to the blog to Karen, whose blog can be found here I'll post a link to it on the side soon. I'm also looking for a "holiday" blog template to use here.. not sure if it's worth the work to put up now, with only a week till Christmas. The template I'm looking at is here. Tomorrow I'm taking a half day, and going to a retirement party for a friend I used to work with. I'll get to see a lot of people I used to work with... it'll be a bit strange, but they just found out their days are numbered in their jobs, while I have one. Getting laid off from that company may have been the best thing to ever happen to me. Still, it'll be nice to see some old friends. This weekend will be a busy one.... I'll be watching the UCONN Basketball game at noon Saturday, going out to dinner Saturday night with friends, and catching up with last minute things on Sunday I'm sure. Hopefully, today we'll be making the plans for the "Guys Vegas Vacation". I can't wait.... it'll be a blast to head to Vegas with Aaron for some fun and gambling! Well, got to run.. work calls. TTFN |